Sunday, July 5, 2015

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 276


Hi everyone!  Happy Sunday and Happy July 4th Weekend!  

This week we are keeping the sketch free and easy!  Simply choose any previous SSSC Sketch and create a card or project!  Easy peasy for this relaxing weekend!

You can find all of the past sketches HERE

Let's see what the team has created!

Vicki Burdick-It's a Stamp Thing


I used sketch #246


Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits

 I used Sketch #220


Tracy Clemente - Eat Sleep Stamp

SSSC207_TRACY

I used sketch #208



I used Sketch 231


Jodi Collins - Stamping A Latte


I used Sketch #219


Jill Dewey Hawkins- Fastest Turtle

http://wp.me/p4GbTp-qQ

I used Sketch #270


Lynn Put - The Queen's Scene

I used Sketch #268


Lori Tecler - Inking Aloud

You Make My Heart Melt card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things

I used sketch #264



I used sketch #213


Sarah-Jane Kalé - Janeybell Designs


I used Sketch #244

Sankari Wegman - Sankari's Sunshine Corner

I used Sketch #240

No comments:

Post a Comment